In accordance with the provisions of the second clause of the Service Contract, Almex does not accept shipments that contain:
- Hides and skins of exotic or endangered animals, or ornamental skins
- Plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables, legumes, coffee, cocoa, sugar, eggs, fish, fresh seafood, livestock or animals (live or dead)
- Antiques or works of art
- Counterfeit, fake merchandise
- Dynamite, explosives or weapons of any kind
- Pornographic or obscene material.
- Perishable, easily decomposable items.
- Wines and spirits
- Drugs, narcotics and psychotropic substances, controlled and restricted medication
- Dangerous materials, such as corrosive or flammable materials, or those that are easily decomposed or smell bad
- Precious materials, credit cards, jewelry, money, securities, negotiable instruments or securities, diamonds or industrial diamonds, etc.
- Raw cotton
- Articles of foreign origin that are not legally supported by documentation that proves their legal admission to the country; please note that for such goods, originals, or copies certified before a notary public, of the documentation must be attached to the shipment.
And in general, any article restricted by applicable laws and provisions.